Data Link Ex GalaLED Explosion Proof Lighting <home Dat Link
Ex GalaLED is a portable, low voltage LED lighting with high level of protection intended for use in places with an explosive gas and dust atmosphere.
The lamp is designed for the use in the marine, shipbuilding, ship repair and offshore industries, both for indoor and outdoor spaces. It can be used as portable, temporary Explosion proof lighting and it can be positioned as general, fixed in Ex proof lighting.
During the development process of Ex GalaLED our main focus was on the compactness of the lamp so we created a low weight Explosion proof compact light, which is easy to handle and manipulate with.
The Explosion proof GalaLED is a state of the art product with many outstanding features. The lamp operates on 230VAC and on a safety, low voltage of 42 VAC which is in compliance with the highest safety standards (CENELEC norm HD63751). This Explosion proof light weighs only 2,3kg, has luminous flux up to 2500 lumen, and a high level of protection.
The lamp is not only “armour” with a retrofitted LED light, but a specially designed LED light source with an extremely robust and reliable enclosure that is also a heat sink for very efficient LED cooling.
Explosion proof work light Ex GalaLED is designed for application in indoor and outdoor facilities and industrial areas. It is used as temporary safety voltage lighting in the marine industry in highly flammable, hazardous areas with an explosive gas and dust atmosphere – shipbuilding, ship repair, offshore, painting, maintenance. Applicable in Hazardous zones 1, 2, 21, 22
Ex GalaLED KEY ADVANTAGES
The main advantages of Ex GalaLED work lighting are significant financial savings and cost reductions achieved through the use of this lighting, large energy power savings, an increase in lighting operation reliability and a major increase in worker safety and productivity due to high luminosity of the lighting.
Ex GalaLED FEATURES
- Explosion proof work lighting has excellent thermal management because the LED engine is directly attached to the top and bottom cover acting as an efficient heat sink
- The LED light source has a circular characteristic of 360 °
- This Explosion proof work light has high light intensity but in the same time there is no glare
- Work light with low weight of 2,3kg
- The LED light source is at least 25W, with luminous flux of at least 2500 lm
- Efficient and quality cooling of Explosion proof LED light source