Salvage Kit based on the FlexiShape Miko Plaster
Used world-wide for marine salvage operations, the Salvage Kit is a proven concept for the temporary and quick repair of damage from groundings or collisions.
The FlexiShape Miko Plaster® which is included in the kit, is designed to overcome uneven steel surfaces, sharp edges and large areas of damage to the hull.
The Kevlar-reinforced patches are stapled to the hull using the Underwater Fastener.
Once the patch is installed the vessel can be towed to safety while retaining oil on the inside and water on the outside.
• 1 pcs 500 x 1 000 mm FlexiShape Miko Plaster®
• 1 pcs 500 x 2 000 mm FlexiShape Miko Plaster®
• 1 pcs 1 000 x 3 000 mm FlexiShape Miko Plaster®
• 1 pcs 2 000 x 6 000 mm FlexiShape Miko Plaster®
• 1 pcs 6 000 x 8 000 mm FlexiShape Miko Plaster®
• 60 m Aluminium profiles
• 20 pcs MAM-001 Miko Anchor Magnets
• 50 pcs MPM-002 Miko Permanent Magnets
• 2 pcs MHT-002 Handling Tool for MPM-002
• 2 pcs 211 HD Underwater Fastener (Ramset)
• 100 pcs Cartridges for Underwater Fastener
• 300 pcs Drive Pins for Underwater Fastener
• 10 pcs MHT-001 Handling Ropes
550 kg (incl. Euro pallet)
In case the 211 HD underwater tool is not allowed to be shipped out by air freight (explosive cartridges), we can offer the new Miko Fix® Smart underwater fixing tool.